Tomato KIck

Tomato Kick is located at #55 Maginhawa St. Teacher's Village QC. Just a P25 tricycle ride from Philcoa in Quezon City and you'll get there in less than five minutes.

We ordered the Alfredo, Bolognese, Quesadilla and the Garlic and Pepper pizza.

The quesadilla flunked the test. We had a kid with us so we couldn't order the spicy version and the plain quesadilla was an absolute blah. I thought I was eating plain pita bread. Queso where?

The garlic and pepper pizza was OK. They did say it is small and truth is very much appreciated. This will not work as a main course but is a very effective side. I'd order it again. I wasn't able to focus much on it (because it was thrown to the sidelines) but it was a definite delight.

The pasta in Tomato Kick will make you forget the rest of the world. The alfredo is the most milky, cheesy, creamy pasta I've ever tasted and the bolognese tastes like a better version of my mother is in their kitchen.

The final score? P455. Damn.

I will surely come back for more.


Comments

Popular Posts