Partas and Their 9-hour Promise





<Sunday, May 20, 2012>

Just got back from Vigan!

From a whole day city tour of Vigan, with the final hours being spent on one street in Heritage Village (an entry soon to follow,) we headed towards Partas bus terminal.

The bus ride from Partas in Vigan cost Php645 for First Class bus and P765 for the Deluxe bus. Compared to the First Class bus, the Deluxe bus had wider seats that recline and sits only 28 people.

They promised a 9-hour ride, wide seats and a really cold bus.

Being the contingency-oriented, non-trusting kind, I doubted all three promises but couldn't care less. I was not chasing time, I can fit in a regular seat and I don't feel the cold most times.

Apparently, surprisingly and amazingly, Partas delivered on all promises.

I lied on a very wide reclined seat in the cold for nine hours.

Now, that sounds real bad but I'd rather have that than broken promises :)


Comments

Popular Posts