Myrna's Bulalo House ~ Tomas Morato, Quezon City

 Last Sunday (November 12,) after the Pacquiao fight, my Pacman buddies and I headed to Timog to check some accessories.

One of my Pacman buddies have been incessantly insisting that I treat her coffee, snacks, an accessory or anything at all since the previous day for no apparent reason and I felt on the spot, not wanting but getting tempted to oblige.

I'm not rich but, for some unknown reason, I enjoy treating people when I can. I especially like treating friends to not-so-popular food houses. I take pride in introducing friends to places they may, in the future, introduce other friends to.

My Pacman buddies were both from the south side of the Metro and Timog being close to my place, I took it as an opportunity to introduce my Pacman buddies to a simple, close-by food house as a sort of welcome to Quezon City for them.

Messages from Celebrities, served on plates. :)
Myrna's Bulalo House proved very appropriate. :)

Quezon City being the city of the stars, it was very relevant to have a number of plates lining the place's walls inked with messages from celebrity diners.

Situated on the corner of Kamuning Road and Tomas Morato, it's very accessible for driving and commuting diners.

We had Bulalo served on a stainless steel pot priced at P300 which was just enough for the three of us.

We also had an order of Pinakbet that was also enough to serve three.

I didn't know how much the Pinakbet was but the total was just a little over P500 for the Bulalo, an order of Pinakbet, 3 cups of rice and 1.5L of coke. Totally worth it for the convenience of accessibility, the serving size and the taste of the food.

They didn't have Kare-kare that day but I recommend that every diner order one when they chance up on Myrna's serving that ~ it's by far the best Kare-kare I've ever had.






Comments

Popular Posts