Travel Hiatus?

Three years hiatus from this blog. Did I stop exploring? Kind of. But not quite.

Where have I been since that last trip in Caramoan in 2012?
Recently trekking in Pinatubo, Hagimit Falls in Samal Island, eating Tuna eggs in Davao City, surfing in La Union, freezing in Baguio,
A year ago, ascending mountains in Palaui Island, walking around Tuguegarao, Cagayan and Isabela, beacheneering in Zambales, foodtripping in Bacolod, running by the Bagasbas Beach in Daet, talking to animals at the Avilon Zoo, exploring Palawan: Puerto Princesa and El Nido.

I'd say, very minimal compared to years before when every month means an out of town trip. But looking at my list, I'm quite pleased with the quality of trips I've had. 


Will be writing more here soon hopefully. ;)








Comments

Popular Posts