Shakey's NAIA Terminal 3


Because I'm a freak when it comes to flight schedules, I often go to the airport hours before boarding. That's why I usually need to spend hours sitting in the lounge or at any one of the restaurants while I wait for my flight or for my travel buddies.

During my recent trip to Aklan (10.22.2011,) because I didn't want to take a nap after my work shift ended (5am) for fear of not waking up on time and subsequently missing my flight,  I went straight to the airport after chatting with friends and I arrived before 8:00am for a 12:25pm flight. (Yeah, I'm that crazy.)

I stayed at Shakey's NAIA Terminal 3.

Nothing to comment about the food. It's a Shakey's. I got what I expected - nothing special, nothing bad.

They did however look like the most comfortable restaurant on that level because of the couch and comfortable chairs.

The bench on the picture doesn't look that comfortable because it didn't have a back rest but I didn't really try it so I'm not too sure.

The dim lights were relaxing, compared to other restaurant's bright lights which gives you the feeling that you're under a spotlight.

Shakey's had their own place, not just a stall so the chairs are not scattered outside for you to see the other travelers scrambling about.



If you want peace while waiting for your flight, Shakey's NAIA Terminal 3 is a good choice.

Comments

Popular Posts